Sunday, August 22, 2010

Words that I kept.....

Funny how things are after the exams.... Something seems to be missing in my life... I have that odd feeling that I need something and want it badly.... But I dun noe what that is...

Life goes up and down... The upwards journey is always tiring, arduous and strenous(same meaning???)... The downward is free falling, happening so fast that you dun noe the process and only experience the result.... Scratches, scars and everything else that might hurt....

Simple is perfect.... Is it??? I think I should just be simple... I think too much... I am indecisive... I am hesitant... I daydream too much...

Advice that I give to people often fall on deaf ears... So I have decided to leave others alone... My affairs now are currently in need of MUCH MORE help and focus of myself than me actually bothering about other people...

Saying what I am going to do does not help... When we say we set out to do this, truth is we will never do it... This is typical... All talk and no action is the trademark... Everybody says but no ones does anything....

No point saying that you will do something when in the end you do nothing about it... Plain saying does not help... Action is needed... We say we want to do this this this and that so as to make life better bla bla bla... It's all crap... Really...

I am really a 'genius'.... Ya right.... I should have realised it long ago.... Words are worthless... There is no value in it... It's what I call empty talk...

Life is not all about saying what you want it to be like, how you are going to go about doing it and then crying over the difficulties that make you stumble....

Life is about breaking boundaries... Breaking your own boundaries... Surpassing your limits.... Unleashing your true potential, no matter how insignificant it may be to others... What's small to others could be big to you...

Our life is enclosed in an invisible cage... Break out of it... Then we will truly experience what LIFE is... TRUE LIFE....

Boundaries restrict us.... No one breaks it... Everyone is just happy to cry about it, say what they want to do about it and guess what??? NOTHING happens....

Boundaries are what I need to break...

Limits to surpass....

My resolve is stronger.... I am going to be what I want to be.... Simple to me now is just perfect....

An answer... IS IT ME????