Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On my way home...

Interesting... 5 minutes ago the blog count was 496... Now it's 510... Who keep refreshing ah??? LOL... Now not accurate....

Anyway, I have not been posting for quite a while cause I cant use computer as my brother was sort of hogging it for his projects... Never mind that though I think and noe half the time he is on msn and facebook...

Results are out officially... No A1, two A2 and the rest are Bs, Cs and special D and E... I have never gotten D and E before... Here's the resolution... They are going to be the first and last I am going to get... It better be...

Sometimes it hurts when someone tries to console you but unknowingly it actually hurts you even more... I got BAD results... People say dun be sad la and other consoling stuffs bla bla bla... But guess what, it pains me even further... That's why I din answer... Sometimes, maybe, is it better not to butt into other's business??? I dun noe.. Tell me anyone???

Went home alone today... As usual... No friends as usual... Darrell asked if I wanted to eat lunch at dun noe what you call that(actually i noe but lazy to type out the spelling since it's not english).... Sort of too late though.. I may have gone IF I was asked out earlier....

I dun blame him though.. Friends probably find me a nuisance when eating with me... Cannot go this cannot go there cause Nigel cant eat this and that.... in the end, everyone settles down and eat something other than what they would have prefered... THIS IS WHY I always turn down offers of meals(Ain't I a good friend, so considerate... LOL).... Any appreciative fellows out there??? I guess no one bothers anyway...

Took a bus and spent the ride eavesdropping on a conversation between a fat girl and a supposedly suai guy(I din see him at first...) The girl was saying how she would kill herself rather than be with that suai guy as the last two person on earth... Then they talked about how probably half the school of girls like that suai guy... LOL...

Let me say something first... I am SUPER OBSERVANT... When I am especially quiet, I am actually observing things, picking out small details.... Even when I am not, I am still good enough... RIGHT DARRELL??? I could be a detective next time.. Hehe....

Back to the topic... The girl said IF she slim down and become super chio, she will never fall fot the suai guy no matter how he chase her... The suai guy still can say she sure fall for him(10/10 for thick skin)... The girl kept asking the suai guy questions...

"When you walk on the streets, you see a super chio girl, will you ask for her number??" The reply was the arrogant of course la... Then the suai guy boast about how he walk on the street girl ask for his number... On one occasion he reject then the girl went to ask his friend for his number....

He probably realised that I was listening and both went to sit at the back of the bus... LOL.. Took them 30 minutes to realise that I was listening... The fat girl went on saying about how the suai guy sucks in front of his face... LOL..

OF COURSE, I heard the conversation when it started for like 15 seconds I already noe the girl like the suai guy... So obvious, yet the suai guy dun noe... When she say a lot of girls like him, he still pretend where got and ask for evidence... I noe deep in his heart he is actually very happy... LOL...

Then I had to get down the bus.. Not wanting to miss the look that attracts so many girls, I turned and looked... Wish I had not.... Anti climax....

Given his looks, Darrell and I would have attracted all the girls of his school(percentage split is up to you to think, but my is certainly not below 30%)....

Rating for him:3/10(sehh would have gotten 12/25 of the girls)
But 200/10 for thick skin... Or either he has no skin... As for the girls that like him, no eyes ba... LOL

~~