Sunday, January 16, 2011

Catchin up...

Shall start with some videos.. Realised that my blog is getting too wordy...



F.Cuz ( Pronounced as Focus )new song...






SISTAR




I'm still not over them...



Dal Shabet - Super Dupa Diva




New group that just debuted... I think that they are very cute.. This song is also highly addictive.... The beats and everything.... No wonders why I keep listening to them.... New, but with potential....


____________________________




Im back!!! Haven been blogging for like 3 days... If you have been waiting for updates or sth, sorry for the wait.... Busy juggling studies together with cca... Hard to find time to blog.... I sllep normally when I have the time.... Tired, very very tired..... How tired I am can be seen from the fact that my past few posts all have words to describe my fatigue.....

It's scary to be stalked.... Especially when you dont even noe that person well.... It happened to me in primary school when a girl supposedly liked me.... But the point is I never saw her before, and din even noe her.... Scary right??? But who cares anyway.... Primary school liking a person and now liking a person is totally different.... Who knew about infatuation when they were 11/12???? (Letting out secrets here....)

Training on thursday and friday drained away my energy totally... No surprise to see me sleeping in between breaks with Er Didi.... We are both very tired... And dun ask STUPID questions like 'what did you do last night huh???', and then the wink and the smile.... I got SELF CONTROL ok???? And I am not so desperate for watever sick things you are probably thinking of when you were asking me that question....

Back to topic on training.... Thursday, I was taken out of extra lessons to go for training... No choice... HOD's orders, have to listen.... Not that I dun want go, just saying how much the school wants to do well this year... So I went at 4 instead of 3 cuz of triple sciences.... Coach say I have great improvement, so I am happy.... Though tired, still have the joy... Reaching my form soon.... Hope I will do better.... Top 4!!!!

Incident happened on thursday when You Hong refused to go training, say he want to go for lessons instead... HOD went to ask him go personally, he sort of insisted he dun wan go.... Dun noe the real story, but in any case, shouldnt have done that.... Though he keep saying he dun wan go competition, deep inside, I know he really wants to, I guess... He lacks confidence, I think.... If he puts in more work than now, I am sure he can do it.... But.....

Friday training for those in competition.... So many people never go.... So nothing much to say about it other the bad news I heard which is most probably true.... After, coach says that attitude is important, and he wont hesitate to slash people off the list for competition... He haven submit it yet...

Yesterday was spent doing homework.... Blur and sotong me forgot to bring geog wb home, now cannot do homework.... Going to be scolded tomorrow for geog..... NO................

Dunnoe whether to continue wushu, or go for floorball, or soccer in JC.... Or maybe go back to being a sprinter??? I am training really hard for my individual event... And with less than a percent chance that I will not be involved in the team events, I have 3 under my belt.... Going to have to work really hard.... Haven miss a single training this year... No excuses, it's my last year... After I step down, I will have to think of next year, what I am going to do....

Track??? The gift of speed that I have???
Floorball??? What I wanted to join in sec 1 but mum dun allow???
Soccer??? What I always wanted to do???
Or stick to what I have been training hard for for the past 4 years???
Suggestions???


_______________________________________



Received my SISTAR album from my neighbour that went to Korea and just got back.... I got a poster of SISTAR!!!! It's like 60cm wide and 40cm long... Super big.... And I am super happy..... Wanted to paste in my room, but have no space... So it's rolled up in a corner....

Recently in support of Orange Caramel.... I especially like Lizzy and Raina.... They are cute and pretty.... To me..... A~ing is nice.... My current playlist includes it....





Heeheee... Jiyeon and Suzy at the start.... Raina and Lizzy!!!!



OK.. Time to go.... For you for now...
안녕 ~~~ 사랑이 많은~~~