Monday, January 24, 2011

Principles...

The world hates me... I hate the world.....

What a difference can a world make??? What difference can I make to the world???

If this was to ever happen to me, I will answer like this....

Girl: How much do you love me??

Me: I love you very very very much....

Girl: If you love me so much, tell the world, shout it out to the world and let them know.

Me (Whispers into her ears): I love you very very much...

Why did I whisper into her ears??? Because she is my whole world....


________________________________________



So many changes, you expect me to adapt immediately??? I will, but let me come to terms with it first.... Life is filled with changes, a life with no change is a dull, mundane one.... But this drastic change, how do you expect me to accept it??? I dun noe what you are trying to do, but my attitude towards this is changing.....

It's been a long time since i HAVE BEEN REALLY ANGRY, and you probably have that honour of getting it...

Serious???? Most people have probably never seen me like that, unless you know me for more than 2 years.... Violent, rash, hot tempered, you have not seen it all yet.... I have been practicing real self control over my temper.... I noe not of what I can do when I really flare up this time... Seriously, I dun noe.... My control of my actions, I know I have to take responsibility of what I do.....

Joker.. Funny... Cold... Lame.... These covers up everything.... I can be super nice, I am most of the time.... I cant remember the last time I was REALLY angry with anyone..... Treat people how others want you to treat them... That's why I tell jokes, lame, cold, funny, to lighten the atmosphere... I want people to feel happy around me, not forget me, and come to me for happiness etc.... Suaning, I never really mean what I say, I dun go too far, I do just enough to make everyone laugh...

If I got too far with the insults, then there is a problem... All I say was not the truth..... If I did say how I really feel, maybe, just maybe you would get hurt....

Lighthearted.... I try to make people around me to feel really comfortable, to enjoy being around me..... But some dun really appreciate the warmth that I am trying to give.... I want people to forget of their troubles when together with me... Making jokes about your troubles is to show that your problems is not as complicated as you think is.....


If I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have.


Life is too short to be unhappy. Always forgive but never forget. People change and thing go wrong but always remember LIFE GOES ON!!


I live by my principles of life.