TT
Super sad... Words cant describe how I really feel now... Super sad is little compared to how I really feel.... Done my best??? Nope, I dun think so... My hopes and dream is sort of dashed now... LIke completely.... That was nowhere near my best....
Looking around, all get the better results... Those that I was supposed to be better than, were better than me... Grades gotten is put together with what I dun like... Reconsider and rethink.... Why couldn't I??? If others can, why not???
Sympathy or consolation... They dun work....
Super sad... Words cant describe how I really feel now... Super sad is little compared to how I really feel.... Done my best??? Nope, I dun think so... My hopes and dream is sort of dashed now... LIke completely.... That was nowhere near my best....
Looking around, all get the better results... Those that I was supposed to be better than, were better than me... Grades gotten is put together with what I dun like... Reconsider and rethink.... Why couldn't I??? If others can, why not???
Sympathy or consolation... They dun work....
You only know how it feels when you experience it
Now I know... But you wont... We can never be in someone's shoes... No matter how hard we try.... Experience it then can you feel it...
Cheer up, dun be sad, at least u did well... Those words are not consoling... Nowhere near... Cause you are not me... You wont know how it feels.. Ever... Until you experience it... You got what I want, consoling me does not console me... It justs reminds me, of what I could not get.... So close, yet so far... My fellow peers all did it, but I could not... You know how it feels like??? Reassured ppl can say reassuring words because they are assured.... But their words are to those that did poorer than them.... Consolation??? Absolutely not... Pouring salt into the wound??? Yes...
Some ppl did worst than me... You will think I am insulting them by moaning and whining here... The thing is, what was expected of me, I did not deliver.... Not my high expectations, it's what that is is expected of me.... So not insulting....
I hate people that get A1s and then go about saying luck or watever crap... Or go around saying at least you got a blabla.... Or ask you for your results... Worst, "you got A1 right"??? My dream is gone and you have to go on stepping on them... Rest assured I will not be hoping you will complete my dream, for you stepped on them....
Hypocrites.... Actors.... I seriously dun noe.... Do you really mean how you treat me??? Or just an act??? I can't tell... For your actions to me has yet to prove anything....
Brickwall... I have hit it... But I should not just let it stop me... Find a way to get around it... Whether by the side, from underneath, or by climbing over it... I should not give up that easily.....
Doing my best... That's partially living life to the fullest... I din do my best, or maybe I did, and the results speak for themselves... If I have to start, now is the time... No more slacking... I dun want to end up regretting like now.... I can either dwell in my regrets, and stand back up and show others.... Everywhere I turn, I see what haunts me... You dont know, cause you are not me....
I really dun noe what to do.... It justs keeps coming back... The students mention it... The teachers mention it....
To overcome pain takes time... But I dun have the time... I need a convincing argument, but no one ever can....
Cheer up, dun be sad, at least u did well... Those words are not consoling... Nowhere near... Cause you are not me... You wont know how it feels.. Ever... Until you experience it... You got what I want, consoling me does not console me... It justs reminds me, of what I could not get.... So close, yet so far... My fellow peers all did it, but I could not... You know how it feels like??? Reassured ppl can say reassuring words because they are assured.... But their words are to those that did poorer than them.... Consolation??? Absolutely not... Pouring salt into the wound??? Yes...
Some ppl did worst than me... You will think I am insulting them by moaning and whining here... The thing is, what was expected of me, I did not deliver.... Not my high expectations, it's what that is is expected of me.... So not insulting....
I hate people that get A1s and then go about saying luck or watever crap... Or go around saying at least you got a blabla.... Or ask you for your results... Worst, "you got A1 right"??? My dream is gone and you have to go on stepping on them... Rest assured I will not be hoping you will complete my dream, for you stepped on them....
Hypocrites.... Actors.... I seriously dun noe.... Do you really mean how you treat me??? Or just an act??? I can't tell... For your actions to me has yet to prove anything....
Brickwall... I have hit it... But I should not just let it stop me... Find a way to get around it... Whether by the side, from underneath, or by climbing over it... I should not give up that easily.....
Doing my best... That's partially living life to the fullest... I din do my best, or maybe I did, and the results speak for themselves... If I have to start, now is the time... No more slacking... I dun want to end up regretting like now.... I can either dwell in my regrets, and stand back up and show others.... Everywhere I turn, I see what haunts me... You dont know, cause you are not me....
I really dun noe what to do.... It justs keeps coming back... The students mention it... The teachers mention it....
To overcome pain takes time... But I dun have the time... I need a convincing argument, but no one ever can....
TT