Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love My Life...

Ok, I know I should not be here... But.... I finished my revision liao... So I am getting my well deserved rest... This place gives me a sense of er, calmness??? Back to basics... Just wanted to share quotes... After all, I am a life man... Love life, do life and appreciate life... Never seen me say or post the three letter word ppl always post abt their life... U noe right??? Dunnoe can ask me, in my tagbox... But I am sure you know....



There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.


Apparently, I am experiencing only HALF of it... The be loved part.... Who wants to be the first part???? Guys maybe only, like close friend/brother like Er Didi, Wilson.... Girls, are errr, yes I guess, if u type the 'I agree' to my lack of time for the post below on my tagbox.... GUYS ARE WELCOME TOO..... LOL...

What am I doing??? Procrastinating cause got nothing to do... Back to topic...



Life is about falling – Living is about getting backup.


Totally agreed.... Hope you are inspired.... If you are not, tell me, I try HARDER....




I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Bye!!! And LOL( LOTS OF LOVES!!!!)