One word for the first week of school - EXHAUSTING!!!!
Totally flat out... No more energy already... Training today again... Not intense but still tiring.... Tuesday training was the most tiring, while thursday was sort of slack cause I went at 530 when it was supposed to end at 600... All I did there was fifty pushups, and my shoulders are still sore from it.... No warm up means more prone to injuries and slower muscle recovery... Shld have done a warm up....
I so love english now.... The new teacher from St Nicks is so nice... Not looks ah, I mean the character.... Somehow, lessons seem interesting... Guess is the change of gender??? Even then, it still is more fun in English now cause she so nice, so kind, and so interesting.... English has been my favourite subject and she made me like it more.... I just love to write the crap love stories for narrative... Still remember Teacher ask me whether Er Didi and I liked the same girl cause we both wrote love stories.... Come to think of it, I wondered how come he thought like that....
Weekends are here... Yes, FINALLY!!! Been waiting for so long... My MUCH DESERVED REST..... But weekends means homework.... My list of homework is so long.....
English Compre and summary + Essay
Physics WS
E math ws + two test papers
A math WS
Geog mindmap + LDQ + WS
Chinese need study for some test....
My weekend is gone....TT... To make it worst, O level chinese results is out on MONDAY.... NO!!!!!!!!!! Nightmare!!! So much pressure, I cant sleep properly now!!! The more you try to avoid something, the more it will come back to haunt you.... So I am not avoiding it, just dreading it...
First week of school over means one week less to Os... My chem teacher has been MIA for the week... We are falling behind.... Then later will come rush us.... Zzzz..
Teachers, I need rest!!! Pulling me out of extra lessons for training instead wont make much a difference cause I will still be tired... I reach home so late everyday, at around 8, how to juggle homework, studying, and resting??? I am completely knocked out when the clock hits 10pm...
It's a miracle that I dun sleep in class already when I am so tired... But I guess this wont last long anw... Slowly but surely, I will be back to dozing off.... The first victim, will probably be chinese....
Speaking of chinese, I never talk in his lesson, he never find trouble with me liao... Last time every question also ask me, correct answer also scold... But, let bygones be bygones... Aren't I MAGNANIMOUS???
Nowadays, whenever SH comes, Mr Er and I will say "I want a girlfriend...." Super funny.... The he will be like, why are u becoming like me last time??? Since when your like this??? And so on and so for.... Of course I dun explain cause the same question will be asked everytime we say that and I HATE repeating myself....
But is certainly not for that 3 letter word... Watever else is up to your imagination.... I am so guai, so dun think too far... It's not really that far... And so far, I think only me and Er Didi noe why...
Slowly think.... I am going to rest.... Rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so need it... Paradise to my 12-hour-is-a-day life... I want a MASSAGE!!!! I am aching everywhere....
Bye with LOL(Lots of loves)!!!!