Wednesday, January 19, 2011

When Best Isn't Enough....




Life is the sum of all your choices.

A series of trying to make up your mind.



Sometimes we make decisions and start to regret it.... Sometimes things dont go your way and you regret not putting enough effort when you should have.....

Life's too short for regrets...

Since you know you did not do enough, then subsequently you should put in more effort... So as to not fail and to succeed....


We were born to succeed, not to fail.


We are all born for a reason.... Our life, is to find that reason why we are living.... To forever drown in your regrets???? When the same thing happens the next time, you will just do the same and the cycle continues.... Living in regret forever, that's certainly not the way to live life..... For me at least....

Some of you may wonder, how I can be so cheerful and happy almost all the time... Even if I am sarcastic, which is like a norm, somehow, you manage to laugh dun you??? Optimism, that's the key.... Why look at the bad when they is the good??? What's the point of dwelling in what you cant have for the time being??? You cant have it now does not mean you wont have it ever....

One thing I learnt... And I apply to my life...



Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.


This is true for almost everything... Love something, and it will love you back.... For example, studying... If you love a subject a lot, your interest in it grows, you have that motivation deep inside you to study that subject.... Somehow or rather, you will do well in that subject.... That's loving you back.... Treating something how you will want it to treat you... Hate something, and without a doubt, it will hate you back.... You will never succeed in it....


If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, where X is work, Y is play, and Z is keep your mouth shut.


Knowing how to control what you say is important... You really wouldnt want trouble to come looking for you because of a stupid comment.... You wouldnt want a conflict to start as a result of a senseless comment you said.... Easier said than done.... It's true, but sometimes, words are more powerful than actions....

I can almost sense the critics coming from this post... Here's the thing.... Whatever I say, you dun agree, then dun listen... No need to criticise.... You cant change a person to who you want him to be.... My thoughts and yours are different.... What you think is not how I think.... Still, dun need to insist on your way.... You want to be right, then you are right....

You may think I am wrong, it's alright to tell me.... But to argue, and showing how right you are instead, look, I can find my own mistakes, Kamsai hamnida....

If you are not ready to accept my opinion, then dont ask me about it... What's the point of me telling you then you just disagree with what I say??? You ask me for my opinion, I tell you, the you dun accept it.... Then ask for what??? If you insist you are right, then I cant say or do anything.... If you think in watever way, I cant stop you.... I have no right, no power and absolutely no obligations....

Whining... Self pity... Or watever else.... I cant stop you, and I will not....

Dun like me talking abt life??? That means you agree with what I say, and refuse to accept it.... You prefer your own principle, then go on... I am not forcing... These are my thoughts, not yours....

Competition soon... I am putting in all my effort, doing my best... I know one thing for sure,I am not the only one that is training, I am not the only one improving.... Dun think for once that I am good, for there will be someone better out there... To be selected, partially was already confirmed, but it doesnt stop there.... Doing your best in training is not enough to be selected....

I put in effort.... I see my fellow competitors and teammates putting effort, I tell myself to work harder than them... Doing your best is NOT enough.... For my best may not compare to others best.... Work hard, and work harder than the rest.... No talent is not an excuse.... Effort, training, shows results.... If you were not selected, dun say you have done your best....


Efforts dont betray, and when it does, it simply means that not enough effort is put in..

Familiar???

Conclusion??? Doing your best is not enough.... Surpass your best, break your own limits.... And I need go do my HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye with LOTS OF LOVES!!!