Im back here... Cant neglect this place....
Finally the week is over... But.......... The BUT...............
Have to go for bio remedial tomorrow morning... 8 o clock... It's like a normal school day.... Going to have to wake up early again.... How much I dread going to school... Been sleeping on the bus for like everyday... Luckily so far haven miss my stop....
So everyday is school... WOOOHOOOOOOOO... Sense of optimism.... Monday to Saturday, Sunday do homework, so it's school everyday... Yay!!!! I realised that I am spending more time in school then ever, more than my sleep.. My precious and beautiful sleep.... Gone.... So not enough.....
My hips and right knee hurts... Should see the mark on my right knee... Shows how much effort I put in during training...... Totally tired from all the training for the whole week... I was in dreamland for quite a long time in school today during lessons...
Shall find time to post tomorrow.. A more detailed one.... To end, I wanted to play a prank on Seh Hian, but I held myself back.... I scared later all the wrong things spill out... Haha...
Bye!!!! Annyeong!!!