Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Words...




Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night.



Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.




Too short.. Life's too short for regrets.... No point thinking about it anymore... It's over.... No point looking back, for I cant change history... I can only look forward, and work towards the future... Rejoice for others, they got one down... Whatever....

I am not them... I am ME.... This is only one, not the others... Let down by one does me I should let down the others....


People change, things go wrong. just remember life goes on



I am a liar if I say I am not affected.... Delusional I should say... Face reality, face myself.... After all, no one has a perfect life... Brick walls, stumbling blocks.... Everyone has them... I get mine first.... But life goes on.... Block or wall, I should not be stopped by them... No, I am not... Wallowing in my self pity, I found more about myself... I found out more about life.....

Wallowing in self pity was not a waste of time.... Discovery of myself, that's priceless... No point crying over spillled milk right??? It's ok to cry over it, but you have to get over it.... Soon and fast... Crying over it for a short period alleviates your sorrow.... But for too long is waste of time...

Nope I din cry... No self reflection also....


If you cant change life, change your attitude towards it


Thats what I did.... Change my perspective.... A person who loves his life, cant be regretting everything he has done.... A person who loves his life, should make full use of every single second of it....


What's done cannot be undone


Is already like this, just accept fate, or destiny.... In a different way, it's the result of your own actions... Facing up to reality, facing my life, is to accept things as they are.... To always encourage people, how can I stumble like this??? Inspiring, that was not the way....

I did wallow in it for a while, but luckily not for too long... The feeling took a long time to sink in, and it still is sinking in... Pretending I dont feel it is self delusional.... Feeling it, accepting it and getting used to it.... This is the first time, but certainly not the last... A long journey ahead....

I cant look back anymore...
Cause what I will be experiencing is right ahead of me...


_________________________________________________




Poor results not by me has caused the whole cohort to have so many remedials... Every single day.... Plus training.... Bushed, but not tired.. Ironic....

Every morning, I wake up and tell myself "Today's going to be a wonderful day... Enjoy it, it's going to be great".... Er didi shuo:

To be tired physically is a joy.. To be tired mentally is weak

I am attentive in class... I dont sleep anymore... A whole new person.... I realised that each day is too wonderful, I cant spent it sleeping... It's a waste...

Training has been slack, totally feel my fitness dropped.... Hardly ever pespire cause training last for like 30 minutes each time, due to remedials...

Went home with Kenneth today.. Din stay for cca exhibition.... The reason is I dun noe also.... Talking on the way home, then he said that my talks on how life should be is errr, good??? Humility here.... Totally convincing in a way... Just see above...

Convincing... I am, that's what others say... I can tell a white lie and everyone believes it... Trust or convincing???? Half half.... I dunnoe which I would prefer....

Went jogging with him after we went home and changed... 4 km!!!!! His suggestion... Completed in 24 minutes i think??? Not sure if we less one round of what... After the run, din feel tiered at all.... Surprisingly... Not really tired also....

Talking too much here... If you ever wondered why I dun have photos on my blog, it's cause firstly, I hate camara flashes... I am a dracula.... Secondly, it's cause I think it's easier for me to use words to put things across.... Sorry for this wordy post...

Homework, WO LAI LE!!!!


Annyeong with LOL( Lots of Love)

It's easy to find me, just find the yellow watch>< That's how ppl find me