Monday, January 3, 2011

Realisation...

Life's been interesting.... It's been harsh... Ya, been through so much in such a short period of time... Criticism, and everything else... Got closer to people, and further from people... Maybe not further, but i added more details into their profiling... A secret profile that I keep at the back of my head... Only I know, and only I can change it...

Wonderful yet odd.... Sth so insignificant yet so powerful... Sth that was not in the way, shouldn't have been in the way, but got in the way.... Applause.... Testing times, but I hoped I pulled through...

Sticking strong to our beliefs makes people seem stubborn... Well, after, you cant force people to change their beliefs.... Especially when you want to change theirs, into yours.... That's irritating, selfish....

Maybe you dun like me as a person, then just move off... Dun disturb me, and I wont disturb you... You dislike me then go away... Dun pretend to come near me, capture a weak point and try to torture me... In the end, you get hurt... Cause you haven seen me yet... Just yet....

Advice??? I shan't ever give them anymore.... Pay me if you wan them, but no guarantees... Comments??? Only when you ask me to.... Talk to me about sth??? Sure, I will just listen.... No more talking... I have been too extra trying to help people... Yay, finally Nigel realises!!! That's what some of you may think... Exact same feelings... Yay, finally I realise, that all of words, will fall to deaf ears.... Finally I realise, maybe shutting up is better than speaking out...

Just finished washing my own shoes for tomorrow... Gosh, tiring, especially when it not been washed since i dunno when... Good exercise though.... TO let out frustrations by scrubbing...

School tomorrow... Im back, dun laugh to much... For I know you miss my jokes...