Super tired.... And what a long road ahead... I look and cant helped but stare.... I am such a busy man... I dun think anyone will be as busy as me other that Er Didi... And it all starts next week.... All the way to the Os, starting from next week...
Here's the overview... It's all after school btw...
Monday - English extra lessons and may have others....
Tuesday - Higher chinese extra lessons + Training from 3-6...
Wednesday - Geography extra lessons + Science extra lessons.. (alternate week physics and chem)
Thursday - School ends at 345 due to triple science + Training from 3-6...
Friday - Math or A math extra lessons + Training from 4-6...
Saturday - Probability of Bio extra lessons...
Sunday - Homeworking....
That's my schedule from next week onwards... Still haven added in possible History extra lessons.... My week is packed, my life is as such.... Study and more of it... Furthermore, there are so many clashes in schedule, I think may have to talk to teachers to skip some... And counting fatigue, I think I will be half dead by the end of the month??? Average time I will go home everyday is at least 5...
No time for relationships though I will welcome it><.. Blogging will be less often?? I try, but no promises, as always....
Gosh, and this is not helped by the fact that O level chinese results that I am receiving is on Monday... Hope to do well and get one subject down...
First day of school was normal, nice to see everybody.... I know I was missed for my jokes, lame or cold or funny, it's still humour right??? Read this, Er Didi!!!!
New teachers for A math, English, Chemistry.... A math haven meet no comment... Chem teacher sort of missing, sick I think, so also no comments... Left English!!!!! Yay, english....
Finally a FEMALE TEACHER THAT IS NOT REALLY OLD!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! Ok, end of excitement... Looks sort of er, ok??? Funny though, greeting us ' Good morning young guys'.... Me and Er Didi were like gd morning young lady??? Then she went on abt herself and gave us a paper to write 3 things that we want her to noe abt us...
Mine was
16 soon
Dun like english(actually i like but just for fun as always....)
Talk a lot but dun like talking....(I noe got no logic...)
Ended with the phrase at the top of my blog' life is simple, but....'
Total rubbish from me... But seriously, I prefer ppl asking me things instead of me saying things.... I dun like talking after all.... LOL...
Tomorrow, triple english.... That's 2hr15 min.... With a teacher that taught at St Nicks O.O, for 8 and a half years.... Seems like her lesson is fun, but you wont noe till you see the tigress show her claws right???
Ok, SOMEBODY suggested pictures on my blog... I say I try... Then today use my phone take 7 photos of himself... So, I want to post them, he say dun want leh... I will seek his consent though... Future SUPERSTAR.... I take photo with him next time can earn money when he is famous.... LOL....
Both of us desperate?? Should listen what we talk in class.... It's funny BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT SICK, if that's what you are thinking....(Eeee, naughty ah you boy/girl thinking I dunnoe wat..)...
I guess only people as busy as me, are those that are better in some thing I dunnoe how to say.... Cause we are busy in things that contribute to our future greatly, other than the Os...
SPECIAL, we are.... :):)
SH says to me why you and MR Er Didi all want girlfriend now??? Answer, we just want... No reason actually... Not DESPO HOR SH..... WE are too busy TO be DESPO.... Too TIRED TOO, for me....
Schedule tomorrow means I have a 10 percent chance of blogging.... Reach home at abt 8... Will be tired plus have homework.... Why I take till 10 subjects!?!??!?!?!?!
Sorry to whoever I have a relationship with this year if that happens if I have no time for you cause I have seriously no time.... EVIDENCE is above... Though I think whoever you are, you will be able to bear with it cause I cant stand GIRLS that are a******* and are d********.....
I'm off now....Homework..... And still need study for spa tomorrow..... Cause I pass everything back to the teachers... Great to have a girl now cause they are m********* and can help a lot in terms of work.....
Bye!! I am starting to procrastinate here... Using blog as an excuse.....