Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Day And Worth...




Had a great day yesterday... Of course, since it was my day after all... Start with a song...








Woohooo.. Suzy knew it was my birthday coming soon and she sang me for me and to me!!!! Be jealous people.... You dun have it, na na ni pu pu!!!!!

Yesterday was my birthday, but it was just another day.. Apart from the wishes from people I see, everything was rather the same... Lessons as usual... Was more enjoyable than normal.. Probably cause I was more cheerful than usual.... Ya, I am always so happy and full of energy... Some might wonder where I got them from... I should not start ranting on life....

Chem teacher is so interesting, impossible to sleep in class... His methods of teaching is super funny.... Received my physics test results yesterday.... Disappointing but I am satisfied... Though I failed, it was a difficult paper and I knew I did my best... About 3/4 class failed, so yea... And the top few classes also had plenty of failures, which further highlights the difficulty....

Math test on my birthday.... I can only say gg.... Wont pass( passing mrk is 70% btw).... Totally did all wrongly... Like the after exam then say oh ya need do this, crap!! So ya, two retest to go... Plus physics test also... Yippie!!!! I am so happy.... I crave challenges, test my capabilities..... Thats life!!!! Wooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Geog yesterday was super funny... Have presentation, Er Didi, You Hong and me no information that should have been collected days before.... So the King of Words step up.... I crap the whole thing up, and everyone was like convinced..... Then teacher say it was good though it was 'smoking'.... I am good at thinking on the spot, and good with words too.... If you talk to me face to face you would know.....

Birthday presents!!!!! Received only 1... T.T Nah, should have more coming in I think... Like Derek, Wilson, Seh Hian, You Hong and blabla... Er Didi, I love your present!!!!!!!!!! The contents and what it is shall not be spilled..... I read le I laugh lor... Typical words of you.... Yaya, I will use it well..... Spam all that I know..... And the skateboard nice also, where you buy from??? Come together ah???

Today
Did CIP and just got home only.... Interacted with the sec 1s... Did with my junior in cca so was quite fun... Though in the end, the seniors were mostly the ones who did the stuff.... I feel like a karang guni man now.... My back is hurting from carrying the newspapers..... I want a massage!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that went for lunch.... Want thank Zhi Qi who treated me to it as a birthday gift...... I just realise how much people appreciate me as a friend and more..... Our bonds may not seem strong, but deep inside, we noe we are there for one another... The spirit never dies!!!!

So to sum it up, it was a great week.... Enjoyable one, one that showed me how much I am worth to you people in my heart.... Priceless, is my worth....


I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!



To show my appreciation, I shall end the post with epicness... Dun drink/eat while watching.... High choking rating!!!













Super funny right??? Hope to remind all of you, that when you are down, can come talk to me..... I will try my best to make you laugh!!! Smilesssssss for your life!!!! Smilesss and more smilessss


Signing off
Happy/Laughing Virus