Saturday, July 31, 2010

After School.....

After School!!! Yay!!! Not saying the meaning literally, I am talking about the group After School....


I really them, especially the new sub-group, Orange Caramel... I specifically like Raina(second from right)... That is the type of girl that I like with short hair... So nice!!!! Do you agree???

Anyway, back to the literal meaning of after school... It is the time where everyone is happy cause it's after school!!! No more lessons... I have started making plans of what I am going to do to... Some of you may have guessed it.. Yes, Floorball!!!! Like to thank Darrell for offering me his stick... He say he permenantly lend me??? So does it mean he will take it back or is he giving me??? Either way, I feel bad... I should not be using Darrell's investment as my own investment... Nope, I cant do that to my good friend...

Anyway, my mother supports me in getting my own stick... If I get good results, she may even buy one for me... But for now, I will want to save my money to get my own stick.(Lol. I have enough to buy 3 already)...

Another thing.. I am going to play floorball.. However, currently, I have no intention of joining the cca cause I have seriously no time for the trainings... Furthermore, I dun think my current cca coaches and teachers will be happy... I will take floorball as a leisure sport, just like soccer and basketball... But rest assured, I will take it seriously...

~IcePrince~