Monday, July 12, 2010

O O O....

I walked out of the classroom, shaking my head in disappointment... I felt that I did not perform to the best of my abilities... So many things to be said, yet I kept it in my heart... No, it's not the confession to a girl... It was the chinese oral that I just had. I speak fluently in english and am outspoken in it.. Kenneth mum said I received 'ang mo' education and that he should learn from me.. Chinese was a foreign language, one that I strived to learn, but to no avail.. No, I don't hate it.. I am interested in it, just not bothered to put my heart into it.. You see, my HEART has no space left for anymore things.. Remove her and it will probably be much emptier.. MUCH MORE..

I walked up to Mr Wee, sticking out my tongue... Bleh, I think I am dead.. However, deep down inside me, I had a feeling, something reassuring... This was the same 'thing' that told me THAT'S HER... This time, it told me... WELL DONE NIGEL... I was in fact satisfied with my efforts.. I had so much more things to say, but couldn't put it in chinese...

The passage left me stumped... It was like a breeze at first... I was relaxed... Then it hit me hard... There were about 10 words that I did not noe how to read.... 5 minutes flew by and I could read the passage no more... I told myself to just take it in my stride, my normal attitude... I greeted the teachers and they smiled... I felt comforted...(Except for the male that TOTALLY PUT ME OFF!!!!) I started reading, stumbling at the starting blocks... I gathered myself, and compose myself... I WILL NOT FALTER EASILY... After reading the passage, I braced myself for the final wave.. I was expecting it to crash onto me, blowing me away... Then it hit me... No, it didn't hurt.. It felt more like rubber band hitting me... I was surprised by the question.. I did not expect it to be so easy??? It was about students facing stress and wat were my thoughts...

ZZZZ... It was an easy question... As I was never stressed, I crapped... The female smiled encouragingly, the male... Haizzz, dun wan to talked about it...

So, I wished GOOD LUCK to those who have not taken their chinese oral....

BEST OF LUCK to You Hong, Wilson, Derek and Elliot!!!! JIA YOU AH!!!

~Nigel~