Questions, some have already been answered... This week has been a rather difficult.... It has been long and strenuous.. Although it's been tiring, I have come out stronger...
It's good to question yourself once in a while... Only then will you know yourself better... You will get rid of some things kept inside your heart for a long time.. Clarifications are needed... Misunderstandings can thus be avoided, understandings can thus be established....
Clarification
Maybe after reading my previous two posts, some of you are not happy... Those are actually my real thoughts... Thoughts that I never knew I could harbour for things and people deemed as 'close'.. Somehow, I am insecure(sth like that)... All the questions of my life suddenly popped out.... I have been questioning and answering myself.... I don't know why.. It just came to me... It probably happens to everyone, you just haven reach that point yet, I guess....
Small things dun affect me... But adding them, compiling them, slowly but surely, it becomes big... And BIG things affect me... If i say otherwise, I am not human... Watched movie at home myself, studied myself while the rest of you were at lan, playing basketball or celebrating for I dun noe what reason... Lonely I was, but I watched the movies that taught me lots of lessons... I watched "I Not Stupid Too" and it was based on something close to my heart... A topic I have been pondering about... FAMILY(Father and mother, I love you.. LOL) and FRIENDS...
Seeing how they actually stick by their friends, I wondered if the same thing happened to me, will I too have friends sticking to me??? The support that I will have... Take my blog for example.. Assuming that people who tag FREQUENTLY are my friends, and not that I forced them to read and tell them I just posted bla bla bla, then I only have 2 friends... Yes, indeed, the truth is painful, I know(I am experiencing it remember??? LOL).... 2 friends- Seh Hian and Darrell... But then again, you cant count the no. of friends this way... They may be busy ba(finding excuses to console myselfT_T)...
Darrell, you were right about the dota thing... Yes, I was upset(Ended up waiting the WHOLE AFTERNOON WITHOUT PLAYING)... But that's small... I take into account other things too... Many things have happened before, maybe people just forget.. Some lie(Ya, I do noe ok....)... I keep quiet about these things.. I dun want to hurt others... But ended up hurting myself...
There are actually two reasons why people actually REALISE why I am angry and sad... Bet 90% still dun noe(Haizzz).... Reason 1 is cause they are guilty... Reason 2 is they understand and know... Darrell is probably has reason 2 for knowing(I close my eyes and pray I'm right)..... The others??? I dun noe...
Readers, maybe you are guilty... Or worst still dun realise(Ahyo..)... But please leave me alone for a while.. Beat around the bush if you want to talk about it(I will pretend not to noe).... Dun jump straight into it...
My mind is clear... My heart is lighter... I have spoken out... I have said what I really feel...
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.... :):):):):):):):):):):) :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
~Nigel~