One of the WORST day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Reach school today then chinese teacher was giving extra lessons for the coming chinese oral... Just to clarify, I had TOTALLY NO INTENTION of listening to him AT ALL!!! Was going to have math test today, so i settled down and did my math, with the help of Ivan (Thank you!) All of a sudden, the teacher shouted at me and scolded me for doing ENGLISH(ok.... Math lor!!!!) when he was speaking... I was like $^$!?!?!.. N1 really, APPLAUSE!!!! To save some pride for him, I guess he still did not get over the incident where we EXCHANGED POINTERS... Kenneth said on the bus that teacher does not admit mistake to save pride, so i GUESS I can forgive him a LITTLE...
Teachers always want respect from the students but do they respect students??? I think they do, but they do make use of their power to shut us up to actually prevent us from humiliating them about a mistake they made, just like wat happened to me... To err is human, so why are teachers like that?? Make a mistake and they say, "Oh, just trying to test that you all are paying attention..." ok... Accepted........ LOL.. If teachers treat us like friends instead of students, maybe studying would be much more fun.. Then again, wouldn't that mean teachers will not be teachers but friends instead....
Haizzz.... So i guess all that will be a dream...
Just another dream of mine... Will it come true...... One of them is about to come TRUE........
I can feel it....... HAPPY TO THE CORE........ Hope the feeling is real and mutual.......
Give me hope..... CAuse i am yours........
~Nigel~