Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happiness

Think the previous post sounded like i was going to cry so i decided to post a happier post.. HAha.. Think many reading noe how much we are affected by K-POP, a topic close to most of us.. Most like SNSD, I just like the songs... Its nice, and Darrell says the songs i pick are SURE NICE...




Love YA by SS501

This is probably one of the nicest song I've heard ( typical SS501) and the dance is directly proportional to the song... ( LOL physics..) Feel so energised by this song, so much power and emotion in it... Bleh, but it,s not the song that i am currently in to.. I swear that i listen to Love Does Not Wait at least twice a day on the bus, plus the scenery if i have the luck, I will get a PERFECT BLEND...

Haha, i still remember Darrell saying that song(Love Ya)" where got nice???" Then today, "Nigel, u noe ah, actually the song is damn nice.. First few times listen not nice, after like the third time become damn nice to hear" Haha, I was right, told you all i had good taste in song.... So i was one up against him.. Think he took it at heart and got back at me during math... "Triangle ah, i noe how to do, so easy" I said.. He looked DARRELL, that okkkkk look... Then i asked "How find angle CAD ah???" THE REPLY??? I NOE TO DO, SO EASY... Zzzzzz... Darrell, Darrell, U got me there.. haha

TEST
Many test this week, firstly, physics(prefer it being called psychic).. 2moro then revise la... B4 the hols got one small quiz, got 17 out of 18!!! How smart i am!!! HAHA!! Secondly, math test on binomial theorem.. TOTALLY DUNNOE A THING!! Going to fail, haizzzzz.... Lastly, test of fate... How lucky can i get??? The times i get a smile from someone, a glance, or maybe more........

Will post tomoro... Any suggestions of comments, >>>tagbox.... Pls TAG, I FEEF WEIRD POSTING WITH NO COMMENTS.... NIGHTS EVERyBODY..

~SWEET DREAMS!!!~ PS hope that mine will be extra sweet...