Saturday, July 24, 2010

How well do you know me....

Finally, I have completed the quiz.. Hope it's no to difficult.... For each qns, pick the letter in front of the answer and compile them... It should form a word.... Wonder how well you all know me....

1)My cca is:

L) Track and Field
B) Floorball
I) Wushu
S) Soccer

2)My favourite subject is:

A) Math
B) Chinese
C) Chemistry
D) English

3)My favourite soccer club is:

E) Arsenal
F) Barcelona
J) Manchester United
M) Liverpool

4)If I did not go the my current school, I would want to go to:

P) Anderson Sec
E) River Valley High
C) Hougang Sec
I) Whitley Sec

5)I believe that I should:

A) study very hard for the future
C) play while we still have the chance
D) find a girlfriend
R) live life to the fullest

6)I dun like people that:

I)Wear shoes with thick soles to make them taller
O) Dun bathe in the morning before going to school, work etc
A) Act cool when they are not at all
E) Irritate me when I did nothing to them

7)If I could re-choose my cca, I will want to join:

N) Soccer
F) Dance
A) Floorball
D) Track and Field

8)When I grow up, I want to be a:

C) Doctor

D) Accountant
L) Actor
M) Chef

9)My korean idols are:

E) Krystal
G) Seohyun
C) IU
S) All of the aboove

Answer is _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Good luck!! Hope you dun get frustrated doing.... IcePrince wish you calmness when doing the quiz...(*-*)

~IcePrince~