The quiz I made was to test how much you noe me... Darrell did the same too.... Then I realised something.... It's really ok if you dun noe your friend well... Only then will there be a sense of mystery in him or her.... Only the will you want to know him or her more... And only then will you get closer.... It's really a cause and effect... It did make me know how little people actually noe me.... I realised that I am unpredictable... I'm sure most of you people would agree....
The reason why I am like tat is because that's not my real self... Kenneth ask me today why I like to suan people... My reply was why you like to suan me??? That's not my true answer... Seriously, would you people prefer me to sit there quietly and not say a word??? I can, really.... But then people will start asking me why you so emo and bla bla bla questions that REALLY IRRITATE me... I can dun be outspoken... Just that you will not be used to it... Just ask Darrell how quiet I can be.... I can be VERY VERY SILENT....
The quiz was suppose to find people that noe you well... I achieved it... Darrell did not really I think(Sorry Darrell I not really sure about some...)... I noe he wans to be a coach, not referee people... He wans to be a movie director not writer bla bla bla... Darkest period seems to be forever for him till he finds MISS RIGHT.... Favourite subject??? English ba... Though I seriously think and noe that it's history... HAHA...
People are complicated.... Some take numbers to seriously.... Some dun take life seriously, all they noe is to get that A1.... Some just curse their misfortune and do nothing about it... Some life's goal is to irritate people... ME??? I think I should have a balance of everything.... That's my opinion....
Nites brotherssss.......
~IcePrince~