Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thinking about....

O level Chinese Listening Compre took place today.. Have to admit it was difficult... Everyone thought it's easy till they check one another's answers... Doubts appeared... Question were asked and everyone was convincing themselves that their answers were right... Others lament their mistakes... I was not really bothered... It's normal to make mistakes... 2 marks or so deducted is ok... Aiming for perfection(full marks) is tiring, strenuous to be exact.... Adding pressure to myself is something that I will not do... I know my abilities and capabilities...

I came to a decision today... A decision on my priorities... I really have no time for myself... Too busy.... I decide to set things right... My priorities are now very important...

1) Living my life to the fullest
2) Studies
3)Games
4)Duties

Things are easier said then done... I guess I have to seek your help in guiding me to the right path... My life is of course top of the charts... You never know if you would wake up the next morning or something may happen that change your life... Therefore, I see it important to put it as first... Studies are second... Truthfully, studies was actually third till today... I decided to rather 'drop' my other commitments that are not as important.... Games has been overtaken.. Yes, rather sadly.... T_T... Faced with a choice today, Dota or blog??? A hard decision the IcePrince have made, but he thinks he has chose correctly-blog... Haha...

IcePrince hopes it's correct... I mean, it has to be correct... You know, Dota??? (-_-*)

So rather reluctantly, IcePrince has let it slide to no.3.... Last of all is duties.. I know some of you dun understand, so let IcePrince explain.... Duties as in leadership and other projects and fulfillments... I really feel like just casting the duties aside.. It has been a toll on me, really... I am really relieved that the geog project is almost done(O.O)... Yaaahooooooo!!!! But I still have other commitments... Tiring it may be, i guess I will press on... I dislike it, but I am no QUITTER....

Now that I have my priorities, I will work towards my goal... Will need your aid too brothersssss...

Oh, before I forget, I will be preparing a quiz on how much you noe me...(Idea from Darrell Errrr...) So IcePrince says goodnight and ~sweet dreams~

~IcezPrince~