Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sickness....

Did not go to school today cause I was very sick... Woke up and stomach hurt like hell... Had diarrhoea about 3 times and decided not to go to school... No tests anyway today.... Went back to sleep and woke up with a headache... Was feeling really uncomfortable... Went to see a doctor and I was diagnosed with stomach flu.... My stomach was really bloated... It could beat like a drum... Whenever I rubbed my tummy, I could hear the water moving in it... Felt like vomiting but could not...

Head's still in a pain... It sucks to be sick... Have 2 days mc, not sure if I should go to school tomorrow... After all, there's 2 tests, bio spa and and e math... Cant even focus a bit now... My head is spinning... My muscles are aching... Haizzz... It really is good to be healthy.... Being sick is a torture.... Aaaarggghhhhhhh.....

~IcePrince~