Monday, July 19, 2010

New beginning

Calm and composed... That is what I am now... I decided to forget about what has happened.... If I can... I see no point in dwelling in the past... Can't change anything... Why not look forward to the present and future, where I can DO something about it... Through this rather significant incident(insignificant for you ba...), I have matured and learnt many things...

Some things we have to let go... Some things we have to accept... This is life.... Life travels in a straight line... It can be reflected for us to see what has happened so far in our journey... I wish life was a cycle, moving in a circle... Then again, won't it be meaningless to live again and again??? If it was life was like that, no one will appreciate it...

I am making amends... I am changing my life....

It takes two hands to clap.. So Darrell, I too was probably at fault.. But, I am trying to forget.. It's time to get on with life.. There is no point thinking about the past when you can't do anything about it...

I will take it as a failure on my part... I will shoulder everything... I will live a completely new life... Make new friends... And know everyone again... From scratch... Only then will I forget, cause I will be indulging in my new life...

I will have a new identity-IcePrince (haha... will be cold to ppl)

~IP~