Monday, July 12, 2010

Stress....

Stress, a word I was never associated with... Ask anyone who know me well, I seemed relax right before exams, always... I never seem to be stressed or even bothered by results... I am always relaxed because i noe... I noe that even if I study for that ONE LAST MINUTE, it will not help me... How much can it possibly help?? Seriously, either you are READY or you are not.. Results??? I dun really care much... Numbers only they are to me, nothing much... I was tested on this topic for my chinese oral.. I had many thoughts about it, just could not find the correct words to express it

I personally feel that there is NO SUCH THING as stress... I think people use it as an excuse for poor results etc.. Stress is actually just pressure and does not come from parents or schools... It is just the expectation of one, to do really well, to perform... Stress is brought upon by oneself... No one forced high expectations on you.. Only you did.. Why would you feel stressed before examinations if you have prepared for it??? Why are you stressed in the the first place???

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS!!! Do things at a pace comfortable with yourself... No point forcing yourself and end up feeling stressed...(What the heck is stress??? LOL) Seriously, call me a slacker, idiot or think of me as someone who thinks he noe but dunnoe... I still don't think stress actually exist... Someone prove it to me!!!!

Stress seems like a monster... We think it exists but actually it doesn't... We use the word too frequently till we start believing in it, start feeling it... Relax, think about something you like or someone you love.... Sure enough, wat that does not exist will cease to exist....

Nites everybody... FIFA10 online WO LAI LE!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

~Nigel~