Before i start posting, i have a request to those that view my blog, please TAG!!! If u dun tag, i will nvr noe u read my blog.. I will not be inspired to write sia.. Its like a girl that like u but dun want tell u, and u also like that girl... ( I noe how that feels ) SO, DEAR READERS, PLEASE TAG AND COMMENT.... If not i will be sad.... *sniff*
Today was a rather great start to the day, or at least i thought.... Managed to FINALLY take a double-deck bus to school for the 1st time since school reopen.. However, a great start does not last long.. For those that noe me well, maybe u would noe wat i mean( the bus trip.....) Well, my life is full of ups and downs... Without going down, how to go up???( looking forward to 2moro!!! Hope i wont be disappointed...) Then the day just got worse... Haizzz.. The holidays seem to take the concentration on everyone in class... The triple science probats and non-probats are slacking... Arrogance??? I am not sure.. I am slacking too.. But i din really wan to take three sciences... But i am happy-go-lucky, just take it in my stride lor.... I really wan to study hard for this term, but the atmosphere in class... ( Haizzz) Totally not motivated...
With the hack care attitude of the class, i really am left speechless.... Math teacher walked into class today, and as usual, had to ask the class to STAND TO GREET HER... LOL, isn't it basic courtesy??? I feel like a failure, being the vice-chair, the class doesn't even listen.. Actually, I seriously dun mind them not greeting the teacher cause they are doing their work.. BUT, with the MUGGING comes no RESULTS... I really dun noe wat to say...
Homecoming is a few days away... Food half bought, ppl still dunnoe their shifts.... There's a FINAL discussion with the class tomorrow... But I noe, its going to be another discussion between oliver, form and co-form teacher and me... No one participates... Read book, play games on paper( WTH, omok??? LOL!!) and doing work again... Haizz, can you all actually surprise me tomorrow??? Its like waiting for a miracle to happen..... T-T