Homecoming was boring yesterday.... My mood was exactly the same as the rain that lashed out at me... Did not really do anything, spent most of my time selling food and not buying any. Kind of wasted time as i was tending the stalls... This happens when people dun listen during discussions and dun noe wat to do... Our stall earned 700 plus, which is quite a lot, given that there was little preparation. Still have people not knowing their shifts despite my MANY reminders... TAlking about this is so...... Change topic....
Couldn't wake up to watch the world cup match between Uruguay and Germany.. What a waste la!!! I remember waking up, but just could not muster the strength to crawl out of bed to the television.. Now i am filled with regrets.....T_T I had plans for last night actually de.. Play my psp till 2( Yes, finally got it back. YAY!) Then catch twenty winks before watching the match at 2.25... But i guess i was too tired.. I fell asleep as soon as i laid down on my bed....
I was physically and mentally drained. I went around the school selling food and drinks.. My legs were giving way... Who I wanted to come did not come... Who I did not want to come came... You dun always get what you want in life... It's been going downhill for me, at least give me a consolation??? But when I woke up this morning, I brought a new resolution with me...
A resolution to change my life...
A resolution for my future...
~Nigel~