Another day passed.... Realised how close we are actually are to our exams... Just next week... Going to be real busy... Very very busy.. Next week I have a completely packed schedule... Only 1 day that does not have test, Wednesday....
Monday have chinese letter writing test.... Tuesday have chemistry spa test... Thursday have math test and bio spa test... Friday have bio class test... See, I am busy... and it does not help that I am lagging behind in the subjects, especially MATH... The others i have not started revising... Think I am going to flop this term.... REALLY... But of course, I can do it.. IcePrince, cool as ever......
Creating my quiz now so do look forward to it... Though I SERIOUSLY think you all will find it difficult to get the answers.... Haha...
With the new found calmness of IcePrince, I have really become more composed... Haha... I was always that calm...
Days past so quickly recently... Exams are just around and the Os are also coming soon... It may still be 'far', but I am already preparing for it.... Yes, I AM STARTING TO REVISE FOR EXAMS!!!! Ok, I know it does not sound like me... I somehow feel a sense of urgency... This could be my time.... Could it, will it???
IcePrince is only good at cooling, calm, composed and I dunnoe what else(not going to give you clues to the quiz!!!!) I will be posting about terms commonly used as well as perspective on life(requested by Darrell to put on hold(*-_-*) Watch out for my ice postings!!!(lame.....(_-_) I know, cold right??? Lol)
~IcePrince~