Haven posted for two days... Have been really busy... Went to watch a concert on tuesday... If it was not bad, but it was rather boring... I slept after the break so you could imagine how it was like... Had no time to post on wednesday because I was busy studying for math test... Plus with the increasing amount of homework... I seriously have no time for myself... I am so glad that Homecoming is over, was really a huge load taken off my back.. But still I am rather busy... Geography tourism project still not really completed.. Have to do like 20-30 plus slides(T_T)... Teacher said to us today, that my powerpoint will determine whether we get that $3000!!!!(WOOHOOO) Heavy burden on me there... I will try not to disappoint....
Lessons these few days have been boring.. Trying very hard not to sleep in class.. Somehow, I seem to already noe what the teacher is teaching...
I feel I am reaching my tipping point... I've been feeling very very tired... I am forcing myself to stay awake... I sleep and 1030 and wake up at 0600.... That's more sleep than Darrell but somehow, I am as sleepy as him... My energy has been drained unknowingly... Maybe it's the surroundings.. I don't know... Really, I am confused... Physically and mentally drained... Please, people, leave me alone... Let me recuperate... I am not sure how long it will take but right now, I am pushing my body to its limits.....
People have stepped over my head... They taunt me unknowingly... They anger me... They confuse me.... They have done many things to me unknowingly... I do mind.. Just that I keep it to myself... I appear cheerful, funny interesting, making jokes about everything... But I seriously want to just keep quiet and rest... Peace, something i want... Allow me space and time.... All I see now is darkness... A glimpse of light is in front of me... It flickers... It's getting faint... I am trying my best to chase it, but I can't....
I am reaching my tipping point.... To unleash my true abilities.... But I need my rest... I move myself with difficulty... Every part of my body seems heavier every second... I am almost reaching THAT point.... I can't take it anymore.... Rest...... I need it very much..... My true abilities... I will show it in time to come.... Wait patiently..... But my first priority now is..... REST.... Leave me... Only after that will I return to be myself....
~Nigel~