Really testing day today... Was tired for the whole day and did not want to go for training but the captain asked me to go... Yep, the results are out... Not surprisingly, Jia Liang is the captain... Then come the surprise(or shock).... Reality was indeed that unexpected... Matthew was not given any position... Lee An was the vice captain... Everyone was really surprised... No one expected that at all... Me too... At first I could not believe it... Then I thought real hard... Actually he will make a good leader... Even though he is playful, he deserves that role... For all that he has contributed to the cca.... Of course, the rumours immediately appeared... The teachers chose the positions.... The voting was all but a cover for 'democracy'... That was the thinking of some... But, we cant say anything cause it is suspicious....
In life, we must accept things even if we dun like it.... But I feel Lee An will not disappoint us.... Jyjy, I support you.... As for Matthew, I feel sad for him even though I noe he does not want positions... He is a real leader, or wat I think a born leader... Natural one...
Time to get on in life for me.... After the announcement, I thought of my future... Whispers of there is no hope in the cca were heard... I think I heard that or something like that.... Floorball came to my mind... After this exams, I want to set time aside to play floorball... I find it fun and relaxing... I feel warm and natural.... Just like when I was in Track, I felt comfortable... I was 'forced' to my current cca, so I am not really into it, but I still do like it...
I am not sure... Not sure of what I am not sure of.... Firstly, I want to say sorry to Eugene if i offended him by saying about the bio thing.... I din really noe you mind about it... I dun noe if you read my blog, but do give some kind of acknowledgement...:)
Really, I was upset today... Upset by the same people last time... This time I am dead serious... I am changing my life... Some of my 'friends' will be relegated to acquaintance... You will realise that I will talk less to you... Maybe not that obvious, but Only I noe who I will relegate...
Maybe I offend many people.... But no one is perfect... I emphasise again... If you want me to keep quiet, I will... Just dun regret it... Some people have already been been axed, but these people still have the chance... I am really not that bad as to cut off all routes...
However, people just dun noe what they have done... Like wat happened to Eugene.. I really dunnoe you mind... Maybe you really do not, but still I know I should not have done that... I experienced the same thing.... Still they dun realise....
Never mind.... Only girls or someone close will understand and know.... There I lay, frozen in my own world, waiting for a special someone to get me out and accompany me through my life's story.....
~Ice Prince~