Was a really fun day today.. Started doing CIP at 10 today together with Wilson, Desmond and Ivan... Wilson just went home only.... We went do manual labour which was gardening... Trust me, it's not easy... You can ask them yourself... Pespired like mad la.... But it was really enjoyable and fun.... Even though it's tiring but we learnt many things that you all dun noe... Haha....
After that we went play basketball and soccer... I teamed with Wilson and won... Haha, sort of bully la... Played a bit of soccer before coming to my house to play dota on request of Ivan.... I played 3 rounds... 2 with stealth assassin and 1 with Lion.... The one with Lion I was blessed with noob teammates that feed so I was the best among them but still lost.... Plus the host talk so much even his teammate scold him... The 2 rounds with sa I solo mid and surprisingly did well the whole game for both.... One own till host leave, another was winning so I could afford to leave cause parents were scolding...
It was a fruitful day today... Was really exciting... Better that I could play with my friends and get closer together... That's all for now... Need to sleep le.... ~Nights and sweet dreams~
~IcePrince~